The superior name in canvas
- Rot and Mildew Resistant
- U.V. Stabilised
- Waterproofed The DynaproofedTM process guarantees to be waterproof with every batch of canvas being produced to exacting standards and tested for Hydrostatic pressure as well as Cone Test leakage. DynaproofedTMCanvas fabrics offer a Hydrostatic water resistance of approx 700mm and 0ml Cone Test leakage.
- UV & Rot/Mildew Resistant The DynaproofedTM chemical formulation also combines for resistance against degradation caused from harmful UV, as well as rot, mildew and fungicidal attack.
- Breathable While the canvas guarantees to be waterproof, the impregnation production system for DynaproofedTM Canvas fabrics ensures the chemical formulation is fully immersed into the fabric and sqeezed into the fibres. Unlike coated fabrics, this exclusive DynaproofedTM process allows for the unique fabric attributes of both waterproofness and breathability therefore reducing the possibility of condensation forming inside the tent.
- Construction and Dimensional Stability All DynaproofedTM fabric is also pre-treated to remove all weaving oils and lubricants that attract mildew. During this process the fabric is also processed to control the shrinkage and dimensional stability to allow only for ‘take-up’of the seams.
- The impregnation method ensures that penetration of the DynaproofedTM formulation into the threads of the base fabric. The system also allows the fabric to breath as the surface is not sealed by coating.
Care & Use for Dynaproofed Canvas Label
The high performance properties of Dynaproofed Canvas can be maximised with careful use and maintenance to provide many years of excellent service.
Dynaproofed Canvas sew-in CareLabels are provided for every job so that end users can follow therecommended instructions.
Reproof – Reproofing Compound
Reproof TMreproofing compound is the recommended product to restore the waterproofing and mildew resistant properties of weathered Dynaproofed canvas.
Reproof is a formulation modelled on the high performance Dynaproofed formulation and is available in 2 Litre, 4 Litre, 20 Litre and 200 Litre containers.