Adelaide South Electrical Package
The Adelaide South – Electrical package is a complete system that allows to to go anywhere and still have enough power to run your fridge, lights and any other 12volt or 240volt (up to 600 watt) appliance.
The 100 amp/hour AGM battery is designed to flattened and re-charged as many times as you want. It can be charged via the 25 amp battery charger, the Anderson plug connected to your vehicle or via a Solar Panel (not supplied).
The Pure Sine wave 600 watt inverter – will run any 240 volt appliance up to 600 watts. This could include such items as a pedestal fan, LCD TV, Play Station for the kids, Electric Blanket, medical equipment and much, much more.
4 x Accessory sockets – are postioned around the trailer to provide easy access for your appliances and lighting needs.
LED strip lights – are supplied and installed in your trailer and provide ample lighting for the interior of the tent and the awning. Further LED strip lights are also hard wired to the trailer and provide lighting underneath the Stainless Steel hood – Off Road Deluxe only for cooking and on the drivers side exterior.
A Twin water level indicator – allows you to quickly see how much water is in both under body tanks. This prevents you running out of water, plus helps you monitor your water usuage through out your trip.
An Anderson plug – is installed and connected via the draw bar to the battery. This allows you to charge your battery whilst driving and connect a Solar Panel to the camper trailer.
The Electrical package includes:
- 1 x 100 amp/hour deep cycle AGM Battery
- 1 x 25 amp Projecta Battery Charger
- 1 x 600 watt, 240 volt Projecta Inverter
- 4 x 12 volt accessory sockets – for fridge, lighting and other appliances
- 2 x LED strip lights for interior of tent and awning
- 1 x LED Strip light under Stainless Steel hood – Off Road Deluxe only
- 1 x Exterior LED Strip light on drivers side
- 1 x Anderson plug wired to the draw bar to “charge on the go” and for Solar Panel connection
- 1 x Twin water level indicator – Provides easy viewing of how much water is left in your under body tanks.
- 1 x 12 volt water pump – provides water from the under body tanks to the kitchen sink – Off Road Deluxe, In-Tura and Evolution only.
Johnno’s Camper Trailers – Adelaide South provide our customers with complete electrical systems for both your camper and your vehicle. Send us an enquiry if you require any work done to your vehicle.
- Dual Battery Systems
- Electric Brake Controllers
- Driving light installations
- UHF radio installations.